2. Collection of Personal Information: Company collects personal information about you whenever you access the Website, browse and view Content, request information or materials, participate in activities, post submissions or transact business with Company Entities. The personal information that Company collects about you may include, without limitation, your first and last name, home address, email address, telephone number, gender, viewing, preferences, month and year of birth, and other information that may not be otherwise publicly available. Company may acquire personal information from vendors that may share the information as permitted in their privacy policies, or from other third parties We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you the Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When you link your account or engage with our Website through Third-party Social Media Sites, you understand that you may be allowing us to have ongoing access to certain information stored on those social media sites (e.g., your public profile, friend list, people you follow or who follow you, your email address, birthday, work history, education history, interests, current city, religious and political views, website, personal description, and likes, and your friends' birthdays, education histories, personal descriptions, and likes).
4. Communications with You: You authorize Company to transmit email to you to respond to your communications and administer Activities. In addition, if you have connected your Facebook account to the Website via commenting, you agree that Company is authorized to send you announcements, updates and informational and promotional emails and postal mail from Company Entities. If you participate in Activities, you agree that Company is authorized to contact prospective winners by telephone and send information, documents and prizes to you by email or postal mail, as provided in the applicable rules. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each promotional email from Brunch at Tiffany’s. Please note that such requests may take up to ten (10) days to become effective. You may opt out of receiving push notifications by turning off push notifications at the device level. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages. You may opt-out of location based services at any time by editing your device settings.
5. Surveys or Contests: From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Website, and such entry requirements and eligibility will be posted in connection with each such event. If you participate, we may request and you consent to the collection of certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
8. Cookies: In addition to the information you provide and the other methods described above, Company collects the domain names and IP addresses of its users, along with usage statistics and browsing history. We may also collect information using cookies, flash cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or similar technologies. These methods permit us to collect various types of information, including which third party websites you visit, pages you visit, how you use the Website, which of our email messages you read, and other information. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about and manage flash cookies you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel. You can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some features of the Website. We may use de-identified information (stripped of any information that could be used to identify you) or aggregated information (e.g., demographic information and information about traffic patterns or trends among our users) for any reason and share it freely with affiliates, partners and other third parties. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
10. Children: Company does not intentionally collect information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, you may not submit any information to Company without your parent or guardian’s expressed written consent.
12. Updating Your Information: You are responsible for keeping your information current. You may update your information by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to Company’s internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
13. Notice of Privacy Rights of California & European Residents: California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses' practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. If you are a California resident and have provided personal information to Brunch at Tiffany’s, you are entitled by California law to request certain information regarding any disclosure that may have been made by Company to third parties of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. The name and address of the provider of this service is _________________ Complaints regarding the service or requests to receive further information regarding use of this service may be sent to _______________. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Company is required to respond to only one request per customer each year, and is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the above email address. We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if you request that we do not do so. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Boulevard, Suite S202, Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (916) 574-7950 or (800) 952-5210. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area you may have additional rights.
14. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN AS IS BASIS. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYWARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.